The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Agent 1051 in Modified Magazine

strokin4dr

I just checked my mail box and the October edition of Modified Mag is what I found inside. Mark has been holding out on us. Has anyone else seen this yet? If not, you are in for a suprise. Turbowop's clean azz vr4 has a six page spread!!! Man it looks SO sick!!!1! Congratulations on the full spread Mark. I am so jealous! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

Updated for you viewing pleasure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Clean GVR4 getting 6 pages FTMFW!

Civics and Wrx's getting 6 pages FTL!

Congratulations!

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif I didn't want to say anything until it came out. I don't have a subscription so I didn't expect it so soon.

Polish

ConfreakingGratulations...

Show cars FTW!!!!!11 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

blacksheep

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif I didn't want to say anything until it came out. I don't have a subscription so I didn't expect it so soon.

answer my question - f***er!

Wow crongrats to Mark & congrats to Galant VR4s...well......his Galant Vr-4. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

In the wake of the non-4g63 new Evo X they (Mod Mag)must have a hard on or something for um'. They're also doing a big spread on Mike Rizzoti's (NEDSM) red 1g.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Quote:
Quote:

answer my question - f***er!

I gave props to both galantvr4.org and to posdsm.com. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif f***er! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

I think the /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif face made it into at least one pic. It's on my back window.

Last edited:

thats awesome. prepare for worldwide sack riding
nutswinger.gif

^^That is the best gawd-damn smiley I've ever seen. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

steve

Propz!!!11

Brianawd

more sack riding to come. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif Now we just need to get you car back into the 11s /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

strokin4dr

How can I resize pics? I scanned the whole spread and tried to upload the images, but the files are too large. Each one is between 5-7MB.

steve

+1 stever321 at yahoo!

You could just resize using photoshop but if you dont have it, email it to me I'll be here for another hour+

congrats Mark!!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif Gotta feel good to get that kind o coverage. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts