The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Lexus light for VR-4??

Hi!!

I don't remember if it was here where i saw a pic on a lexus style rear brake light with led lights, does someone have a pic on that or even if these still are available for our cars??

If i remember right these lights where only available from Japan, is this correct??

Thanks // Wolfy

misterfixit

this pic?

Have absoloutely no idea about them other than this pic?

Sorry

Rich

atc250r

Staff member
My tailights is like yO0O0OOOO0000!!

Quote:
Hi!!

I don't remember if it was here where i saw a pic on a lexus style rear brake light with led lights, does someone have a pic on that or even if these still are available for our cars??

If i remember right these lights where only available from Japan, is this correct??

Thanks // Wolfy

Custom made, one off.
That car also had really nice projector headlights with clear glass.

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

^ want to see headlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5656.JPG

Those taillights are kinda ugly. Headlights are nice. In fact the front of that car>back of that car.

They must be an old design
the latest picture i saw they were using the E46 coupe led section

JNR

I thought my GTO taillights looked Ricey, he he...

DR1665

Quote:

I recall seeing those as well. Best bet would be to source the LED panels from a junked Beemer (if you could find one) and retrofit them into the OEM Galant assemblies. HIDplanet has lots of threads talking all about a number of retrofit projects like that.

"Altezzas" belong on CarDomain shitboxes.

1gnasty

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Quote:
this pic?

Have absoloutely no idea about them other than this pic?

Sorry

Rich

Yes it is that pic that i mean!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like those rear lights but it seems alittle expensive to do those lights... remembers me of Golf IV lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quote:

Do you maybe have a pic of the E46 led lights in a VR-4?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts