The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sunroof drain tube locations

my sunroof pan isn't draining. before I stick my compressor nozzle in the drain tubes and blow it out, i'd like to know where exactly they come out. thanks

Dustin

ggsxkid

if you pull off the sun visor and oh S*!# handle and pull down on the headliner you can see exactly where the rubber tube from the whole sunroof assembly goes to the a pillar

yes, I understand how to tear a bunch of stuff apart, but i'd rather not. hoping someone knew where they "exit" the car

14u2nV

front two come out behind the fender, in front of the doors IIRC. Can't remember the rears.

misterfixit

rears go down inside the c pillar and then into the cheek between the rear chassis rail and the outer skin behind the rear wheel. sits in a grommet that exits the car towards the centre!

Rich

misterfixit

sorry one on each side!

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned