The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

want to see galant with mesh rims.

464/2K

img.php

a2vr4

Post deleted by a2vr4

464/2K

img.php

here you go OHB

ill take a pic of the rear rims tomorrow(front axle are out so you can get alittle more of an idea

sorry i couldnt get pics of my car my garage is too packed with stuff but ill try to find a picture on my computer

i did get a picture of one of the rims if someone want to photochop them onto a vr4 though

Last edited by a moderator:

656of1000

I thought about putting mesh wheels myself. Did you do a 5 lug swap? If so, try the 16" Laser wheels. Those are what I'd consider using.
1724used.JPG

Last edited:

I have mesh wheel on my galant in gt4, they look good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

muaythaimike

I like Donger's rims I think thats the best I can do for that kinda style. yeah if you can find that picture mikekremer that would be great. I tought about doing a 5 lug just for the laser rims, but I like to have the option of the stock vr4 rims too. I might just do the 5 lug. I found some rims but there 0 offset, would that look funny on our cars? heres what they look like

I think its a skyline not really sure.

I'd love to see these on a VR4 with a black centre..

ssr_formulamesh.png

I'd imagine this one is running something like that..

2005910125929_pic_0015_104.jpg

speedyvr4

Quote:
I thought about putting mesh wheels myself. Did you do a 5 lug swap? If so, try the 16" Laser wheels. Those are what I'd consider using.
1724used.JPG

If your a baller on a budget go with the laser rims. I think those look sick. If you got the cash go with the ones jasse posted. If you decide to go 5 lug and want a bigger lip then the laser rims I know the crown vic rims are mesh with a lip. These rims should also fit the dsms since they are the same bolt pattern as the mustang rims. 5 x 114.3. You should be able to find these cheap used somewhere. Don't know if the offset would be ok but take a look see:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Ford___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Last edited:

muaythaimike

yep, Im just going to have to do a 5 lug. I think thats the best way to go for mesh. thanks alot for the help guys, later. o yeah, so would 0 offset look funny or will it look okay on our cars??

Depends on the width man, but I'd imagine you'd need flares if the width wasn't about 6 inches /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jme_rearvr4_194.jpg

That is 9 +45 and it rubs apparently.

if someone can photoshop a green vr4 with the rims i have pictures of pm me so i can get apicture up here my skills on photoshop arnt that good

IncorpoRatedX

I'll have pics of my car with Laser wheels on it soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned