The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gathering for a Photoshoot

ehaab

Its been a while since i met up with all the guyz here in Malaysia...
so there was a photoshoot for a local newspaper here..and i took my camera along..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:

boostx

WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.giflets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif very nice

4Grim

Very Nice! The Galant with the yellow fogs in the grill is growing on me...I kinda like it.

You Malaysian guys need to make a front lip mold for us unlucky USDM guys with JDM front bumpers.

icurunnin

How much can you get the center grill with the lights in it for? I have been looking for one for a while. Would you be willing to find one and ship it to the states?

ehaab

The lips are usually taken from other cars..and are cut and modified to be used on our cars...
Lots of "bodykit" shops make lips for other cars...so we just use them..

ehaab

More pics..

all the cars..had to merge a few pics..

Love the rims..but i think it needs a fatter profile..

More of that car with the fogs in the grill...

Lining up for the camera man...

i think there are a few white ones now..it started with one guy..and spread like a disease..

still in love with that hood..i talked to the guy this time..
he said he merged an Evo3 with a VR4...dont have an idea of the procedure..as theres a language prob for me..as his english isnt that good..and my Malay is that good either...
But he said he did it a while back..its been a few years now..

BTW, the guy is a painter...so he changes the colour every year..this year..its BMW grey..it looked awesome..

Our new polo shirt..White this time. (Black is last year)..the guy is the club president..

Nice saved to favorites.

I love that red one with the white OZ rally wheels.

curtis

White shirt..... is he crazy or did maylasia get the VR4's that don't break and live on jackstands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pictures man.... very nice.

gtride

I really like the red one with black trim. I think it looks really good. I wish we had RED in US.

img.php

464/2K

omg i want that hood soooooooooo bad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gifi'll pm my address, and you can send the cars over here. i'd be more than happy to "store" them for you guys!!

MMCVR4

This car is my favourite. BTW, are those EVO Vortex Generator used on the GALANT's?

Quote:

More of that car with the fogs in the grill...

JSchleim18

wow...i love the white ones esp (since i own one) and i think the yellow fogs in the grill is pretty hot too

I like the other gray one the best with the vent for the intake. That is one badass car.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quote:
wow...as usual we get the sh*t end of the stick in the US.

No my friend most of the guys here in the US just dont want to "pay" for sh*t so there for you dont get it.. ask around My basement parts room speaks for its self.

1gnasty

omg so manny amg parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned