The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Buckle up safety first stickers?

scooter

I was taking the tint off my car and messed up the sticker on the driver front window. Its the buckle up safety first sticker. I know most people wouldnt care, but im anal about stuff like this. I was wondering if anybody might know where i could pick one up at. Its driving me crazy only one door saying it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would also like to get an oem 4ws sticker for the rear window. I know i can get the am ones, but i would rather have the real sticker instead of a decal. If anyone knows where i might be able to get this, thanks ahead.

Now i havent tried jnz or mitsu for these, so it might be that easy. I have a feeling its not though, thanks.

The "4WS" decal for the rear window is MB594999. Mitsubishiparts.net shows a price of $7.49, but whether they are still available is another matter. As for the "buckle up" sticker, why not just scrape the one off the other window so they'll match?

Another option for this stuff is to find a local shop that makes vinyl graphics/stickers/etc and have some new ones made. You could have sheets of complete VR4 decals made and sell the ones you don't use.

scooter

Thanks for the part # on the 4ws decal. I know I could have some vinyl made, but dont really wont decals or vinyl. I guess I just prefer the real mitsu thing. I also dont want to scrape the other one off. I like it looking totally stock. It has all factory mitsu glass, and I just like the little stickers. Thanks for the part number though!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned