The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

Hi!!

Just curious, how old are you that own a VR-4 and when did you bought your first VR-4?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm now 22 years old but i bought my VR-4 when i was 20 years old!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

spoulson

Another age thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. 29

boostx

where is the old post like this

Chad989of2000

26...which added to my GVR-4 stress related age factor somewhere in the late 90-100 or so age bracket.

30, picked up the VR4 since we now have a kid and needed four doors instead of two.

Brian Z.

CP

31. Gonna be retiring the VR4 from daily duty when a kid comes along in a year or two cuz I don't think it's reliable or safe enough to carry an infant around in.

boostedinaz

Quote:
30, picked up the VR4 since we now have a kid and needed four doors instead of two.

Brian Z.

Same reason here, but I am 26.

I will be celebrating my 21st birthday for the 16th time this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

29, been into these carz for the past 7-8 years now. but sometimes i just ask myself why, hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

27 years old and my wife (girlfriend when I made her buy it) and I have owned number 49 for almost 7 years.

Anton

PolskiVR4

18. Had the GVR4 since I was 16 and it was my first car.

25, Daughter on the way in June so I bought a Subaru...

There is just no room in a tow truck for a baby seat.

tpr103

29 now. i bought 278 in october, kind of a birthday present to myself. i have been into dsm's for almost 12 years owning about 15 including the vr4

27, got my first vr4 when I was 25? I think. Now I have 2 and working on the 3rd. I've had about 10 dsm's and about 40 3000GT/Stealth's since I was 17.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts