The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Soon to come... Tubular control arms & K members and more!

[Look] in mid to late feb. [for] a complete tubular set up for 1g dsm, 2g dsm and galant vr4's. All arms&k members are special order as i know there will not be a great demand but i will have at least 3 sets of each ready. Front lowers and rear adjustables for 1g and galant. Tubular k member for t/e/l and galnts available upon order. There will be two versions of the front lower:

1. Mild steel non adjustable front with ball joints [FS ad to come]
2. Chromoly adjustable lowers with ball joints [FS ad to come]

There are also two versions for the k members, mild steel and chromoly. both save alot of weight.
Mild steel k member [FS ad to come]
Chromoly k member(super light!) [FS ad to come]

All rear lowers are chromoly and adjustable with quality ends and hardware. no cheap garbage
All: [FS ad to come]

Also complete custom exhaust systems for all, pricing to be determined per build to stay within average pricing. [FS ad to come]

Tubular manifolds and 02 housings, again pricing to be determined by build. [FS ad to come]

Also coil on plug set up
custom aluminum plate, new coils(not used junk) all wiring and hardware.
"Universal kit" with diy instructions: [FS ad to come]
Complete kit plug and play (with a set of plgs also) [FS ad to come]

Im waiting for my web site to be designed and finished and some business matters before I can sell anything. Also any custom fabricating done at discount prices for board members.I know there are a million fabricators and dsm shops but see me for personalized service and products for your car. Thanks gvr4.org!

Sincerely, Jason Talbot/ JTR AUTO INC

Pics will be available two weeks prior to when they are ready for sale/and or the site is up! [FS ad to come]

Last edited by a moderator:

kartorium

I will want the adjustble lowers for sure. Is there any chance they will be available before late feb?

Thanks for making these parts available. Its about time something has been designed that is adjustable and fairly priced. I remember seeing your post a long time ago, and was hoping that it would actually go through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have gone through,its just time consuming getting everything together and testing, adjusting etc. Nothing is perfect its first time.I ve been working on these for a LONG time, and its finally what I call.....PERFECT:) Thanks for your interest. Ill keep updates weekly, I may be able to give you a set before then, pm me if you wish.. Jason

I would be interested to see pics of the 2G AWD stuff. My Autocross car is a heavy pig at 2800 lbs and it would be nice to lose another 200, especially since it's half torn apart at the moment waiting for a new engine and shock rebuild.

Gordian79

This thread is worthless without pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pics in a few weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im trying to get everyone excited!!!

I would like the actual weights of all the galant stuff in mild and cromoly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quote:
pics in a few weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im trying to get everyone excited!!!

You have succeeded, sir!
My Galant and 97 Talon will eagerly await your control arms
Count me in.

Gvr4-330

Do the control arms still require bushings?

I was just about to buy a pair of stock control arms and bushings, but I may hold off for now.

Rob

Rausch

Quote:
This thread is worthless without pics!

+ like a million!!!

skivittlerjimb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Awaiting availability and pics!

-Jim B.
1432/2000

Why can't you live in Australia!
I would definitely be keen on a top quality tubular manifold. And would love a custom made exhaust but shipping would be insane.
Kudos to you mate for putting in the time and effort to bring some worthy upgrades for the Galant VR-4!

Whenever you get a set done, let me know. I'd like to take a look at them in person since I don't live far away. This sounds like just what I need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you already have these made, why can't you take pictures of what you have? I think you will get some pre-orders if you could get pictures!

~Mark

Quote:
Whenever you get a set done, let me know. I'd like to take a look at them in person since I don't live far away. This sounds like just what I need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hans I believe you are in Easton, I live in Tatamy now so we are really close, Id like to show them to you to get another opinion, perhaps you can use them and vouch for me before sale, pm me if youd like to get together. My shop is in E. Stroudsburg, I can get them this weekend if you wish.

CP

I'll take a set of the adjustable lowers as well. Keep us informed as to when they'll be available in bulk.

Quote:
I would like the actual weights of all the galant stuff in mild and cromoly.

PM sent. If he gives me permission, I will take some pics and post them up.... along with installed pics if I can buy a set right then and there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned