The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DIN Plates

brute

Hey does anyone know where to get plates that either block off the lower DIN or have like a pocket type thing? Does anyone make them that fit Galants?

Romanova

Mitsu makes both the DIN pocket and a blank DIN cover, though I can't find the part numbers in CAPS to save my life...

brute

Awesome info. Thanks! Just one question though... The part numbers are listed with lid and without. This means the door on it, right? I'm looking for the one that closes. I'll head to the dealer when I get money. Thanks again for the info.

curtis

The 94 galants have the storage hole with the door on it direct fit for our cars as well. Research it under my name I posted ablout it last fall.

brute

Yea, that was the article I was linked to. Is it only 94's or are there other years that use them? Are they on there from the factory or you can buy them for the 94's? I guess I could walk around my junkyard... They'd probably charge like $10 so I might as well buy it new from Mitsu.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the part number is MR167270, right?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned