The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 and 1G rear subframe the same?

kcpaz

It looks like I am going to have to replace my rear subframe. The bushings are not available seperately from Mitsubishi. They will only sell you the whole subframe. Besides, mine is bent from someone jacking up on it. On the plus side, the guy at the dealer said the complete subframe is only like $250 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Sounds cheap to me.

My question is, I'm not running 4WS so I don't need the Galant specific subframe. Is the 1G AWD subframe the same aside from the 4WS tabs? Will it work on a Galant?

Yes, except no mounts for 4WS stuff. I got one from pick and pull for $15.00.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts