The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

some other interesting galant info's

misterfixit

Was looking up some patents for work, and look what I found!

HSR maybe? look at the rack. like a nissan type HICAS cylinder.

Definately a Galant rear end, but passively steered. From the app date more HSR research?

Now were getting there. Our 4WS we know and love! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich

CP

I hope you charged the time you spent tracking those down to your client!

Good find though. As an engineering student, I've looked at my fair share of patents, none from the ol' VR4 though. Thanks for sharing.

-Josh

eviLntt

It is interesting that in the last pic they mention the rear wheels being able to turn the opposite of the front wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

misterfixit

Yeah, look in the valve block as there is an extra spool valve to the standard 4ws summing valve.

Was planning to draw some diagrams with coloured pens and see if I could sus out how easy it is to knock up.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts