The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

STPR pic or two

Larry Parker

I only have found a few pics so far of the galant first rally... Here they are....

lp

Last edited:

464/2K

looks great LP!!!!

cheekychimp

Looks fantastic Larry. How did she drive? I forget, did you have Hotbits on this car, and if so, how did they perform?

Paul.

Nice picture. Now it's time to go clean that car. Still can't figure out why as a community we can't get together & start a rally fund for people that professionally race gvr4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif This would keep the car alive & the recognition wouldn't hurt anyone. A nice galantvr4.org decal in black & red would look sweet on that car. I know some guys still want the sleeper status, but everyone who's into rally knows what a gvr4 is.

Larry Parker

The suspension worked great! The car was very stable and the steering was tight and direct feeling...Gettinf the rubber out of the car made a world of differance... The Hotbits worked good, but I will take some body length out of the next set... I wanted to lower the car a bit more and I could not... STPR if a fast event and the roads are smooth so a low car is good there.... All in all the car felt good, but I plan to make some brake changes soon along with maybe uping the rear spring rate 50lbs or so....

LP

Armitage

DSC_5010.jpg

Higher res available [email protected]

Larry Parker

Nice!! Thats one of the best yet!

LP

Polish

Look at everyone in awe of the Gvr4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nrvous

I am afraid I only made it down for Saturday, so I only have a few pictures of the car sitting still with people drooling on it.
http://picasaweb.google.com/StephenJamesBurke/STPR2006

I wish we had seen you run on Sunday, but we couldn't stay the second day. Thanks for posting the videos.

Stephen

Larry Parker

Well at least you made it out... It was a good event with alot of turn out... Ohh and alot if nice cars...

LP

Larry Parker

Kosie K1.... They went 6 rallies with my talon and are all still good and true....

LP

nrvous

Quote:
Off-topic: Burke - where have you been, brotha? Long time, no hear from you!

Sent you a PM to save the off-topic of the thread. I am still around, just been hibernating for a year or two.

stephen

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned