The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

two new pics i liked

fastasleep

ben0.jpg

ben2.jpg

thats all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4Grim

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Those pics could qualify as the front cover picture of a brochure, advertisement, or poster as if were a brand new car.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Is that the original paint? Holy crap thats clean. Nice job.

boostx

real nice

464/2K

i like the tree in the back round in the first one.

steve

That is freaking CLEAN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Yeah, me too!! No one can call me a racist when it comes to GVR4's!! Black is my favorite color. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

steve

HAAHA! "What do you mean, 'racist'?!? Some of my favorite cars are black!!"

jogalant

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Had to wear my shades looking at it!

Last edited:

Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Those pics could qualify as the front cover picture of a brochure, advertisement, or poster as if were a brand new car.

After I picked my jaw up off the floor I thought the exact same thing. I'd like to see the interior and engine bay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Redlinegvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Awsome pics i do have a question people have told me mine is also nile black but mine is nowhere near as dark as yours mine is more of a gunmetal grey anyone knows what color it is?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned