The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cleanest Engine Bay Contest!!

I want to see everyones engine bay. Cleanest one I will send a couple samples of Turbo Wax (4fl oz per bottle) to the owner.

GO!

turbowop

I think Harry's got this, but I'll post anyway. Give me a couple days and I'll have newer pics with the Magnus SMIM and Mafless engine bay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nov05%20010%20(Medium).jpg

nov05%20016%20(Medium).jpg

nov05%20015%20(Medium).jpg

DSC00374%20Medium.JPG

Very nice. I think as a finishing touch you should do your intake mani the same color as your VC then polish the ECI Multi. Youre winning so far!

turbowop

That stock intake manifold is gone now. I have a couple small things to finish up over the next couple of days and it will be ready to drive with the new Magnus manifold. I'll take new pics after I get done at the carwash with it. It's been in the garage since April 1st now and hasn't been washed since the last race. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

91vr4

does it have to be of a gvr4?

Rausch

bet i could win the dirtiest running engine bay award... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

powerplay

Well, I am sure Harry's is the cleanest, but here are a couple:

Not a gvr4 , but my 1g . Pretty clean besides the overflow wedged on the side .Didnt know where to put it . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

464/2K

let me clean 464's bay, i bet i will win cleanest stock engien bay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DarkDevilMMM

Quote:
bet i could win the dirtiest running engine bay award... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

I don't think so! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Polish

+1 for Larry, it's spotless right now. Wait until he does just 1 rally though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Polish

That FPR looks familiar. Probably because it's under my hood now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also is that the oil cooler mounted where the ABS unit used to be? I like that spot. Keeps it out of the way of rocks and such.

teet

that's what the big naca duct is for in the custom hood...there is a fan mounted below the oil cooler.

Polish

Ok so it is the oil cooler, I like it. I may have to borrow (steal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) that idea from you.

teet

I borrowed (stole) the idea from RRE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

very few "new" designs out there...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts