The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pics I Found at "Work"

I think you just helped out the amg bumper sales and 4cd4dr to be definate on the red paint job.

awesome pics.

Man, I wish I did AMG bumpers instead of JDM bumpers.

well, I got a new job so... maybe one day after the Turbo conversion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I want to get the amg bumpers and paint mine yellow/black now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

4orced4door

Yeah, the yellow one looks better than the red.

JB

^Red AMG and Red RS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Anyone know the color code for the yellow car?

Also why are all the vents black? I thought on the jdm cars atleast the vents matched the hood color. Or are these all aftermarket paintjob gvr4's?

MMorgan

i think they are going for the new mitsu look. like the evo concept and the ralliart eclipse concepts.

jepherz

Staff member
I'm sure they are aftermarket. People couldn't have handled the shock of these colors back 14 years ago :)

steve

Quote:
is it just me, coz that red look a bit pink to me....

I'm not sure, but something about the 2 red ones makes me like the red, whereas something about that first red one makes me not like it.

Where are you finding all these pictures? I like the white AMG. I also like that orange concoction next to it. Any pictures of it?

SPOOLD

wow and i thought i was having trouble thinking of going from white to black. but damn finally seeing a red galant gets me thinking.
god i want all the amg stuff. wasn't paulo supposedly gonna try and make replica amg bumpers if somebody could find him some to copy? somebody send em theirs over the winter or something if they have em

I call red with bronze rims. Sorry 4cd4dr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pic01335nq.jpg

4orced4door

Whatever man, I've been wanting to do that for months. I'll make you a deal, we can both do it as long as yours is slower than mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

fastasleep

Um, thats like Mary Kay Cosmetic lipstick edition GVR-4... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Ill take my AMG in silver.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts