The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Volk Racing wheels!

number3

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

What do you think?

Last edited:

Those are gonna look nice Harry! Now get them put on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif BTW I got my knob and I really like it.

Romanova

So dirty and wide!
I've been thinking about either TE37 Cups(could have the only set in the states?), or some 15x8 Works, or some Gram Lights for the Xb. Can't decide which and having to wait would be such a pain. Those wheels might be enough to make me jump on board. Rays are hawt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

VR4ownzU

those look nice...will look hot on your car. I'm looking for a set of 16x7s 5 lug so I can run wider tires.

Oh soo beautiful, it makes me want to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Please post pics when you get them put on.

Um, personally I LOVED the SSR's on it. One of my favorite things about your car.

G

Staff member
very nice, can't wait to see them on the car.

Romanova

Quote:
mmmmm, sexy

And tyler, wtf is with u modding that lame Xb, get back on track and finish the galant!!

f***ing Galant is in stoarge in WA still... no room for it here till I get a house... and I can't drive a stock car... period. Gotta throw parts at it. Just added a Blitz NurSpec exhaust, TRD filter, and TRD short shift kit. Tanabe super drop springs are also on order.
Once I am outta the academy I'm going to finish the Galant and start an Evo, STi, or 350Z. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Again, nice wheels Harry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turbowop

Ouch, I'm jealous. One of the next things I do to my car will be wheels in the 8-8.5" wide range. I can't wait to see how those look.

i have always thought that exact wheel is the best looking wheel for a gvr4. i am so uber jealous it isnt funny... cant wait to see pics

number3

Thanks for the input guys...

Quote:
Um, personally I LOVED the SSR's on it. One of my favorite things about your car.

The SSRs are not going anywhere. I love those wheels. One of a kind hand polished 5 spokes(drool) but they are 7" wide.

I just need/wanted a wide set of wheels after driving around on the 16" x 9" wheels I have.

I am going to pull the pole position SO2s off the SSRs and see how that looks and feels on the CN28.

If I fall in love with the CN28N, like I think I will, I am going to order a track tire for them for track days etc. The CN28 are very light, even lighter than the TE37s.

Volk Racing said that this will be the only set of CN28 made like them in the world. I will have to take their word for it but that is pretty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif even in my book.

They were made for me on March 24 2005. (see build date on the sticker)

Someone asked how much? Let just say my wife didn't believe me when I told her how much I spent. Is that all? Even I was shocked at that response.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wow, that is deceiving, looking at the wheels but seeing only +30 offset. They appear to be so much more for that width of wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts