The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Update on 1915

I agree they would look better black, I'll probably end up spraying them at some point. They've been that way since I got it, you're definitely not the first person to mention it haha.

CutlassJim

M car is the same way with the pillars painted KG. I definitely would prefer the black but I'm sure like most of us paint comes after mechanicals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love the color on the 3SI calipers.

gvr4ever

The black trim on a white Galant looks better than the other colors, I actually think it looks a little newer with the white. Either way, the caliper colors are nice.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts