The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 100/2000

thomcasey

Yes, we still have it.

IncorpoRatedX

I was just going through some old photos the other day. When I got the car out of Wisconsin it had a side exit exhaust and intercooler pipes made out of PVC piping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hopefully vanderman does the right thing and sends you the keyfob and window sticker, it's a major loss in my eyes when those items are not transferred with the car. Very cool to have the original owner find the car though, I dont think the fella before me would've appreciated that stuff.

One of the last photos I took of it before driving down to meet you guys in Indiana.

thomcasey

It used to be such a nice looking car. The guy we purchased it back from either got mad or put a big lady on the roof. It cracked the Bondo up there (not sure when it was bondo'd), then the drivers wheel came off when the axle nut backed out on the guy. The true beginning of the dark-side the 100.

IncorpoRatedX

The roof had bondo?! wow! Poor thing.

thomcasey

It would be nice to have those items.

Quoting Vanderman:
Do you still have this car? I am the original owner. I bought it from Gezon Mitsubishi in Grand Rapids, MI. Loved that car! Never should have sold it. I still have the key fob and might even have the window sticker.

thomcasey

100 is done. Soo much rust. Holes in two floorboards, rails are spent, Only thing not rusted is the front doghouse. That will be cut off in a week or two for use in restoring 148/2000 (along with the hood, doglegs and passenger fender). We pulled the engine and ECU harnesses for possible future needs, along with all exterior panels and every screw/nut/bolt on the interior. Then she is going to the crusher.

thomcasey

Cut the front-end off. Next step, scrapper.

thomcasey

She is officially off the books. Scrapper bound.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts