The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM corner plugs

CutlassJim

After a million years on this site I still can't figure out the search feature.

Anyone have a part number for the plugs for the clear single bulb JDM corners or another car they can be swipped from? Thanks.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Search feature is not working correctly right now anyway. I've asked Ryan to look at it, but he has not yet.

raptorWagon

Quoting CutlassJim:
After a million years on this site I still can't figure out the search feature.

Anyone have a part number for the plugs for the clear single bulb JDM corners or another car they can be swipped from? Thanks.

I used 8g Galant sockets and pigtails for the swap. Trim one of the tabs down to clear and it will fit perfectly. You will see exactly which one needs trimmed if you look at the socket while trying to install it into the housing. I will have a look later to see how I repinned the 8g connectors.

bradrs

I think those are the same ones someone just emailed me about. If anyone has pictures of the original connector, I could try to point you in the direction of an exact match

bradrs

Just to make sure, I mean a pic of the plug you need, not the pic of the plug on the corner light. I MAY be able to match it with the pic of the connector on the light, and point you to a source. But if its the one I am thinking of, there are a few connectors that are all pretty similar.

thomcasey

I just made a template for the factory bulb socket and glued it into the larger hole, so the factory corner bulb and socket fits.

CutlassJim

Ended up not making it in the garage last night but it's on the agenda for this evening.

That's a genius idea. I also have a JDM bumper so I'm looking to make the corner lights the driving light as well as the directional.

thomcasey

I believe, if I run a grounding wire from the second bulb, I can make a spot for the other light that goes into the corner, there is plenty of space.

CutlassJim

zELY9Z8l.jpg

mYdb78ml.jpg

ah5Deynl.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts