The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need help in Southwest CT

914cheeko

I am looking for someone around Fairfield County in CT that can help me get my GVR4 running. It has a lower mileage Eclipse GSX engine. I believe the car is running rich and there are a few lines disconnected. I just need some help getting it running smooth. I can pay some money to whoever helps but I don't have much because I'm only 17 trying to get into working on cars.

Eztoril

Need more info to help you. Wish I had started wrenching on cars when I was 17 haha. If you pay someone to work on these cars, it can get expensive quick. How do you know it's running rich? Are you using a wideband or just smelling it? It will run a little rich on cold startup but should even out as it warms up to temp.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts