The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Collection of GVR4's in WA

AllWheelsDriven

So I'm not really a new member. I had 569/2000 long ago under this username but seem to have lost my login.

Anyway, Does anyone know anything about a home in Bow WA with a collection of at least 3 GVR4's in the yard in various states of decay?

Everytime I drive by I mean to ask but I've never seen anyone out and about at this home.

slugsgomoo

Where's bow?

Mine holds my garage floor down, and I only have one currently so it's not me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting slugsgomoo:
Where's bow?

Mine holds my garage floor down, and I only have one currently so it's not me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It's near Padilla Bay. I only know because we catch tons of crab up that way.
I can't say i've ever been through the podunk town itself, though. Only seen signs for it.

mitsuturbo

I know nothing about any cars out there, but i do have one decaying in my driveway at the moment. You want it? I'll sell it fairly cheap.
All it needs is everything. And the dash mounted, as opposed to sitting in the back seat.

Quoting AllWheelsDriven:
So I'm not really a new member. I had 569/2000 long ago under this username but seem to have lost my login.

Anyway, Does anyone know anything about a home in Bow WA with a collection of at least 3 GVR4's in the yard in various states of decay?

Everytime I drive by I mean to ask but I've never seen anyone out and about at this home.

raptorWagon

Brian (Platypusoffury) lives in Bow, he might own them, but I believe he only had one. He also works a lot down south near kirkland, so if they are his that could be why no one is ever home.

Bow is up by me.

Last edited:

AllWheelsDriven

Yeah looking closer at a map its in Edison (next to Bow) on Mactaggart ave. Ironically next to the Lucky Dumpster

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts