The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Uncle Ben thinks its time to take his title back

uncleben4rice

Yall miss me? Yea I know. I'm looking for a shell to start fresh. I'm going for 700 wheel this time. I'm going Auto this time also.

Uncle ben Out...

uncleben4rice

Built Motor 2.3 , DSM tuners, E85, GT42R, 2100FIC injectors, Auto trans, TedSpec Tuned with all the fixings should do it. 700 Wheel easy. Uncle Ben is coming back for the title. Dont believe me Just Watch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

G

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSTwithPSI

The world still isn't ready...

Quoting 381gvr4:
WAT(?!?!?!) No one touched upon this.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Well friends, its me again, the one you love to hate...I just picked up a GT35R with 44MM tial waste gate and 4inch down pipe..gonna use stock intake and 950FP injectors to try and get into the 11s with 654/2000 on Cali 91 piss pump gas. might go with meth injected for the 10s, Wish me luck..oh that's right, with this big turbo set up, it will be easy...LOL... keep talking trash cause I love going fast....I LOVE THIS...I feel like this..once my car is faster then your cars..(and you all know who Im talking about (brianwop) you might not want to jack my threads with your .02cents..you know, once my car is faster than yours, that would be like you telling Shep or Sean at FFTEC they don't know what they are talking bout. You would look like fools...So in closing wish me luck..and prey I don't ever see you in my town at the track or on the street, cause its ON..Racing is what I do Baby..Peace Uncle Ben OUT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Which really meant.....
Quoting Brianawd:
Well friends, its me again, the gay love Doctor. the one you love to hate...I just picked up a GT4202 with 44MM tial waste gate and 12inch black dildo..gonna use stock intake and 360FP injectors to try and get into the 14s with 439/1000 on oregon 91 piss pump gas. might go with ass milk injected for the 13s, Wish me luck..oh that's right, with this big turbo set up, it will be easy...LOL... keep talking trash cause I love f***ing guys....I LOVE THIS...I feel like this..once my car is faster then your cars..(and you all know who Im talking about (uncleben4rice) you might not want to jack my threads with your .02cents..you know, once my car is faster than yours, that would be like you telling Shep or Sean at FFTEC they don't know how to f*** a guy in the ass. You would look like fools...So in closing wish me luck..and prey I don't ever see you in my town at the track or on the street, cause its ON..Having gay butt sex is what I do..Peace Brianawd

click

uncleben4rice

GSTwithPSI how much wheel hp have you ever seen? do you know who your speaking with. Ive had a fast DSM before. really fast. 30psi E85 car. what do you run? dont be lying either. I can back my claims up son. can you?

G

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
The world still isn't ready...

Quoting 381gvr4:
WAT(?!?!?!) No one touched upon this.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting uncleben4rice:
Well friends, its me again, the one you love to hate...I just picked up a GT35R with 44MM tial waste gate and 4inch down pipe..gonna use stock intake and 950FP injectors to try and get into the 11s with 654/2000 on Cali 91 piss pump gas. might go with meth injected for the 10s, Wish me luck..oh that's right, with this big turbo set up, it will be easy...LOL... keep talking trash cause I love going fast....I LOVE THIS...I feel like this..once my car is faster then your cars..(and you all know who Im talking about (brianwop) you might not want to jack my threads with your .02cents..you know, once my car is faster than yours, that would be like you telling Shep or Sean at FFTEC they don't know what they are talking bout. You would look like fools...So in closing wish me luck..and prey I don't ever see you in my town at the track or on the street, cause its ON..Racing is what I do Baby..Peace Uncle Ben OUT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Which really meant.....
Quoting Brianawd:
Well friends, its me again, the gay love Doctor. the one you love to hate...I just picked up a GT4202 with 44MM tial waste gate and 12inch black dildo..gonna use stock intake and 360FP injectors to try and get into the 14s with 439/1000 on oregon 91 piss pump gas. might go with ass milk injected for the 13s, Wish me luck..oh that's right, with this big turbo set up, it will be easy...LOL... keep talking trash cause I love f***ing guys....I LOVE THIS...I feel like this..once my car is faster then your cars..(and you all know who Im talking about (uncleben4rice) you might not want to jack my threads with your .02cents..you know, once my car is faster than yours, that would be like you telling Shep or Sean at FFTEC they don't know how to f*** a guy in the ass. You would look like fools...So in closing wish me luck..and prey I don't ever see you in my town at the track or on the street, cause its ON..Having gay butt sex is what I do..Peace Brianawd

click

Your translation is so offensive. Us gay folks do not claim uncle ben.

strokin4dr

GSTwithPSI

Quoting uncleben4rice:
GSTwithPSI how much wheel hp have you ever seen? do you know who your speaking with. Ive had a fast DSM before. really fast. 30psi E85 car. what do you run? dont be lying either. I can back my claims up son. can you?

I currently have the title to my running "30psi E85" Galant VR-4.

What do you run, besides your mouth?

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
What do you run, besides your mouth?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

boostedinaz

This fuckin guy again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Already talking a bunch of sh*t and he doesn't even have a car yet. I'm sure this will be entertaining.

turbofonz

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts