The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Got #511 Back!!

Hello guys and girls. Just wanted to let you know that I got #511/1000 back!!Sold her, but guy went to jail for 4 years and it's been sitting and rotting away. So I got her back cuz I couldn't stand to see her like this. Putting about 7k into her asap. It's missing the badge with the limited edition number on it . Does anyone know if they remake them? Anyways here's the before pictures.

GSTwithPSI

WTF is with people painting these shitboxes blue in California?

CIMG0212.JPG

GSTwithPSI

Blue looks like butthole, IMO. Probably why I wasn't offered from the factory like the played out BG, KG, SW and NB (green, grey, white and black (respectively)).

Looks like the paint will be the last of your worries, though. That thing is going to need a lot of TLC. Hit up Pot, he's probably got most of the stock parts you'd need to get your car back in one piece.

Regarding the badge, there's a member here who makes replica key fobs, but not badges (as far as I'm aware). You'd have to try and locate the original badge. I sucks people remove them on cars that can be saved.

fuel

I always liked the lighter shade of blue (Dulux Glacier Blue Metallic) that was available on the NZDM Galant - here's my old one with two tone Grace Silver bumpers and lower cladding

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
The 6g did come in a dark blue, maybe called Nordic, just not the VR4. I remember one on here. Think it was a GSX originally, maybe Josh from Michigan/Arizona.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts