The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cadillac CTS V calipers

jeverts

Has anyone checked the rotor offset with the cobras? You can get away with Evo 10 rotors but you have to turn the outside down to get them to fit and shim out the rotor about .150 to get the offset correct.

Turboman_456

Is that what that plate does that Strictly Performance sales with their kit, shims the rotor?

thomcasey

Yup. Allows for an even rotor cut

transparentdsm

Quoting Turboman_456:
Is that what that plate does that Strictly Performance sales with their kit, shims the rotor?

Yes, it moves the rotor out a few MM. I have heard/read anything from 2-5mm. I'm still pricing together parts to do this conversion. Right now I need 13" svt rotors to see what kind of a shim I need. The plate they sell is also a hubcentric ring to make sure the rotor sits centered because the svt rotor center bore is 2mm bigger.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts