The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cabin air ionizer

AcidNeo

Good time of day.

Please tell me, on MMC GALANT right-hand drive for Japan, Е33/Е35 was put on the back shelf in the cabin air ionizer.
Maybe somebody knows his partnumber? In catalogs it is not, because apparently it was an option. This device has been looking my friend, but we don't. In Japan, either.

Thank you.

fuel

I have one in the rear of my JDM Galant VR-4 but unfortunately I don't know the part number either. I would be interested in finding out where to get replacement filters for it.

citymunky

If Fuel doesn't know, than I'm doubtfully anyone here would be able to help. The Cabin air ionizer was NOT an option here in the US market.

Last edited:

AcidNeo

In the ionizer are carbon filters. Labeling is not. And a bactericidal lamp, SANKYO DENKI G4T5, this lamp for just such an ionizer that shown in the photo. Moreover, this ionizer, as pictured posed by Toyota for the Japanese market. What about the fact that the ionizer was not in trim for America - I know that, but in America there and Galanta from Japan, RHD.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts