The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi parts warehouse

Harambe

click

Has anyone ever dealt with them? I stumbled across the website in my search for a trunk that doesn't have rust on it. It seems like a great place to get parts from but I haven't been able to find any reviews.

kdott96

I tried buying some engine mounts from them back in August and they got back to me a day after checking out with:

"Unfortunately these part numbers are no longer available through Mitsubishi, they are considered obsolete part numbers. Mitsubishi has discontinued the item you ordered. It is not available any longer from Mitsubishi. No Mitsubishi dealer in the U.S. has the item in stock. We are not able to order the part. Unfortunately, they do not inform us when they discontinue a part until we order it. We offer our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. We will refund your payment. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Occasionally, Vintage Parts Hotline may be able to help you locate some of these. The phone number is 1-877-846-8243."

Hopefully you have better luck!

GotInsulin

Unfortunately, they list a TON of parts as available which are NLA for both them and Mitsu. Their database does not seem to be very current though I keep them in the rotation after JNZ and STM for OEM things but only as a last resort as they have occasionally come through with some weird trinkets and trim pieces I was looking for.

Harambe

I suppose I'll keep them in mind as a last resort. Thanks for the quick replies!

boostme

I've ordered twice from them. The 2nd time they only sent half my order, but they dId fix it.

They have cheap prices. But as said, their catalog doesn't show discontinued parts. That's why I called in to double check an odd order

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Amayama.com is now showing high percentages for parts listed in their system. If you don't see a parts group/item anymore, likely it was removed from the "available" parts selections.
They send an email within a day or two of any items not being available, 100% not available due to stock.
It does mean it is coming from Japan or the UAE, and shipping from Japan EMS went up mid June.
If you find it listed there, it is somewhere out in the real world on a shelf, whether with Mitsu or their offshore (read domestic/Asian/Euro) holdings.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts