The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Weird ecu?

galantgti

I've bought a whole batch of oem 6th gen parts today. A lot new, a few items used. Noticed some ecu's in a box and one of them caught my eye. It's a repaired one with Elco's replaced, but it says 'busting special edition'. Should be for a gvr4 though. The printplate looks a bit weird as well, anyone who can shed some light on this?

G

Staff member
I would email them > click

fuel

That board suits the first facelift 89-90 JDM VR-4 which from stock has the 450cc injectors, TD05-14B and single board EEPROM ECU. I assume it will have control for the Cyclone manifold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts