The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1833/2000 build thread

slowpoke

Im not one to do build threads but im very happy with the way this project has gone since it tossed a rod last summer. I bought 1833 as a rolling shell and swapped in my stock motor and drivetrain from another vr4 that was unfortunately not salvageable. and I drove it stock for a long time.

I have taken much pride and time into this car and way more than I should have since I do plan on selling it this summer after I enjoy it for awhile.

As for mods now since I started this project and been working on it since December.
rebuilt stock block and head done by me
fp 3065
kelford 272s
fic 1450cc injectors
tial bov
tial wastegate
slowboy 1g fmic
scirocco radiator
re wired walbro 255 (might change out yet)
jmf race intake manifold
fuel lab fuel filter
fuel lab fpr
dsmlink V3 SD
SS braided lines where ever I can put them to clean things up
90 OFH and B&M oil cooler

now for the pictures. sorry for the crappy quality but its all I have. If someone wants to edit them feel free im terrible with computer stuff. thanks for looking.

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited:

slowpoke

Somewhat still putting it together will be turning the key this week for sure.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts