The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What happened to the(how many of you have RS hoods) topic

jcgalntvr4-244

Did someone delete this discussion ?

Jesus_Negros

Radiation decay.

jcgalntvr4-244

Sounds about right......

jnava

Staff member
Deleted it, once a particular persons name was mentioned on hoods, it was my duty to prevent people from getting low quality products. I was given a warning by mods about said person a year or two ago and I took the mod's advice. Since I wasn't able to get a hold of a moderator to delete the post in which the person was mentioned, I killed it for the best interest of the gvr4 community. If you don't believe me, ask those who bought supposed amg replica parts.

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

Who is said person?

Street Surgeon

I can only assume it was the guy who made lots of carbon fiber parts for our cars, took cash, but only sent some of them out.

strokin4dr

Paulo replica parts?

manikbastrd

Quoting Street Surgeon:
I can only assume it was the guy who made lots of carbon fiber parts for our cars, took cash, but only sent some of them out.

Dirtbag

jnava

Staff member
Quoting strokin4dr:
Paulo replica parts?

Yeah.....I didn't get a mod in time so I made it disappear.

strokin4dr

Quoting Street Surgeon:

The guy making the replica JDM CF hoods took my money and ran. I never received anything.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Who has his FB info ? I'm also owed some money

GSTwithPSI

I was lucky enough to get one of his A pillars second hand. It's not perfect, but it looks better than the Lotek pod IMO. I wasn't around here for the carbon fiber fallout, which now is the running joke here on the forum. It sucks he screwed so many of you guys. How much money are we talking here on average? He doop people worse than Garfield did when he disappeared?

jnava

Staff member
Y'all see why I pulled the RS hood. To all of you out there who don't know.....Now you do.

jnava

Staff member
Jc, you've been pmed

GSTwithPSI

I'm not really following why you deleted the other thread. The reason I know not to do business with certain individuals is because I read/have read about them f***ing over other members in past threads. Deleting the thread circumvents people's ability to do that. Seems to me that you would have done others more of a service by telling them what happened in the other thread, rather than making it disappear. Good on you for watching out for others though Juan, no matter how you choose to do it. You're a great example of why this is a unique and awesome community.

89Patches

You guys want carbon fiber RS hoods!?!? Well I can assist you.

Step 1: Find and buy RS hood

Step 2: Go to local Wal-Mart

Step 3: Purchase some sick Carbon rap (As shown below)

3m-dinoc-metallic-grey-gunmetal-carbon-fibre-vinyl.jpg

Step 4: Apply to hood.

After following these simple steps you will become a baller and your car will instantly transform into a dick magnet!!

Congrats!!

jnava

Staff member
GST, at the time, I tried to get mods to delete a specific post and I was unable to get two other mods to respond. Under those circumstances, I found that the longer the info was exposed to the gvr4 community, the more damage it would do. I even posted that the mods would take car of the situation but I was wrong so I took it upon myself to deal with it.

jcgalntvr4-244

I was not contacted

Jesus_Negros

Me either.

jnava

Staff member
Lol, Don't have your fb or phone...lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts