The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2007 Legacy spec.B Daily Driver

Chad989of2000

This is what has been entertaining my modding bug with for the past two years while I wasn't in a place to work to on the VR-4. It's my 2007 Subaru Legacy spec.B, and what I believe it to be a very capable daily/track vehicle. Even in stock form I really enjoyed the car. Comfy enough with adequate performance numbers to keep me happy. I then decided to up the performance:

-Cobb stage II tune
-CNT 3" DP and TBE
-STI Pinks from the JDM Legacy STI wagon (so hard to get)
-Firmer than stock Bilstein HDs
-Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Postions 225/18/40
-Stoptech rotors and pads
-Exedy stage 1 clutch
-Exedy lightweight Flywheel
-K&N Typhoon Intake
-SPT turbo heatshield

The car is very balanced and performed better than I expected at a recent track day at Laguna Seca. I'm happy with the car as it sits now, and don't have any major plans left for it. Just wanted to share with group what I've been cheating on my VR-4 with lately. Now some pics:

ktmrider

Very nice. On LGT.com? If so I'm there with same handle.

Also you heard about the track day this coming weekend? June 1st, Sears Point/Infineon/Sonoma. I'm actually in SFO/San Mateo right now with my LGT, was considering a lap or two but now will just be spectating.

Jesus_Negros

Wrong sxn though

Chad989of2000

^Solid. Thanks. Didn't hear about this weekend's events. I tend to run with Hooked on Driving and their events (very well put together track days). I really don't frequent legacygt.com too often...pretty slow churning activity there.

ApexHunter

Nice LGT, great to see it on the track. LSR is such a fun track!

If you are at Sears Point this weekend, keep an eye out for our shop car!

14278076972_91985f7cf6_o.jpg

Chad989of2000

^ very nice.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts