The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WHo sold me this bogus vent tube?

G

Staff member
This tube came with the under dash but it's the same as my stock unit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

Which one of you bums sold this to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

holeshotmoe

Probably the same person on here that did that to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

G

Staff member
If someone that has the correct vent tube could please post the number on it, that would be great.

G

Staff member
Quato, do you have one? Is that what yours says?

IncorpoRatedX

Happened to me this year too.

G

Staff member
Alpha, what a pita. I was under the dash trying to install this damn thing and it's too short. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif So for the record b609664 is the wrong tube! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

quato

I may, let me check. The one I pulled the number off of is "attached" to a blue 89 underdash that will go for sale soon. I don't really want to separate them though. I'll let you know after work tomorrow if nobody has supplied you with one yet.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting G:
Alpha, what a pita. I was under the dash trying to install this damn thing and it's too short. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif So for the record b609664 is the wrong tube! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Same! Now I cant keep my balls cool while driving my BBC (big black car) through the summer heat... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

mitsuturbo

I never even put that in mine i don't think. I have 3 (well, 2 now) of those tubes sitting in the shop. I couldn't care much less about that single crotchvent. I can see why others might want it, though. Especially those of you in hotter climates that still have A/C.

strokin4dr

These are the 2 vent pieces on my '89 panel.

Not sure if both pieces are '89 specific or not though.

G

Staff member
So do you need both in order for it to work? Or just the one I posted (mb439033)? So for the record mb439033 and mb439029.

strokin4dr

You need both pieces, but mb439029 may be a stock piece I'm not sure since I don't have any of the original stuff laying around.

LHD and RHD is same or not?

G

Staff member
So mb439029 is the stock tube and works with the 89' and stock tube. The only one you need is mb439033. So buyer beware when buying underdash parts!

stock.jpg

stock1.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts