The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4-bolt axle rebuild options...

turbowop

I think it was back in '03, but I took mine into the local Les Schwab tire center thinking I could swap them out with fresh remans. They actually sent them out to have them rebuilt and they came back looking new. They're still on the car and working great. I don't know who they used though. I think the cost back then was $75 per side.

turbowop

I realize you guys don't have Les Schwabs. I was just saying that they found a place to rebuild them, so there's gotta be somebody nearby that can. Has anybody had Raxles do rebuilds?

strokin4dr

We have a local shop that does this kind of work. The dude is getting pretty old but I've had him rebuild lots of axles and all worked great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts