The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

One - Lap Status: Any updates on the guys?

desant78

Hello Gvr4.org

Being in NJ, I'm taking tomorrow off to cheer on the guys tomorrow at NJMP. Anyone know how they are doing/if they are running? I will look at the one-lap website later, but based on the gvr4.org thread and their rochesterdsm thread, I haven't seen updates about them running.

I did read that sweet grassroots article that said they will be there. Also if the guys need anything and are reading this, feel free to ask! I know a handful of local mitsu dudes.

IncorpoRatedX

they're not competing this year, enjoy your day off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Too bad. A coworker of mine is leading the Luxury Sedan class.

desant78

Ah damn well that explains a lot. Well I guess I'm not going to be sick tomorrow anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts