The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Proud owner of #1389...and now #1388??? (and sneakpeek of #1399)

TurboTurtle

Quick back story:

I have owned 1389 since November of 2012. ( Read about it here ) working on it one day a guy comes and says he has 2 of them. Well i lost his number and found it a year later. Turns out he has 1399 and 1388. (1399 will soon be forsale)

#1388/2000
Nile black
Sunroof
3 owners

#1389/2000
Belize Green
No sunroof
13 owners

Here comes in 1388 aka his parts car.

Nile black
Sunroof
3 owners
100% stock
Interior minus the steering wheel is a 10/10. All original and still has the galant carpets
Exterior is... well 2/10. Its all there but rust scares me on this car.
Engine was said to be blown up from previous owner - Current owner never tried to crank it over.

Sorry in advance, pictures taken when he was at work. He locked the car but left the hood open to take pics.

Original Sunroof visor? Doesn't say MMC/Mitsubishi on it that i can see

Seems like bondo. its pretty bad.

To most of you, this not seem like much. But on 1389, my bumper is cut up for the front mount, missing factory fogs, interior rugs are crap... etc. This car has pretty much everything i need.

Last time i looked at it i was thinking about swapping my motor into 1388 and calling it aday. Now that i see all the rust im not sure thats even an option anymore.

Only picture i have of 1399 at the moment. Nile Black / 2 owner car / 150k / No sunroof 1 Car will be forsale soon!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned