The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Official SoCAL GVR4 Group

unistylef

I am starting a SOCAL GVR4 Group, which also invites anyone else in the surrounding region. This grouping of inviduals will eventually lead to organizing future meets/events.

The facebook group is called "SoCal GVR4" @ click .

Please join! I'd like to meet you guys and take photos of our cars as a group. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SSGdave

Im in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

unistylef

Now 16 members in only a few hours. Many people are willing to drive from as far as Nevada to make this happen.

ghostinthevr4

There driving from Nevda to SD wow. Sometimes I'm in SD to see my brother unfortunately I don't have a Facebook or anything like that. Maybe I'll start an Instagram one day. SD is a nice place for a photo shoot.

SSGdave

996/1000?

Did you have a white JDM front Bumper? Taken the car to Ball Mitsubishi?

CutlassJim

Quoting SSGdave:
996/1000?

Did you have a white JDM front Bumper? Taken the car to Ball Mitsubishi?

Nope.

JNR

Hopefully wrap up this car here in the next few weeks, then think about smog, then drive it again, yay!

Haven't met up with VR-4 folk in years!

unistylef

Posted: What's a better month, February or March?

Jesus_Negros

April lol

ghostinthevr4

This sounds promising if it goes down post it up here too I'll roll. GMR is pretty far from SD KingMarty. Turbo Negro get over to the left coast earlier, I have a feeling you might love the sunshine. If you come down dsmguy that would be a pretty epic trip, someone should bring a nice camera.

unistylef

Yea, I am looking at March for the first one, based on some various responses. I need people to join the group and continue posting their location so I can get a good triangulation for the best area.

I'll try to find someone with a good camera, maybe even bring some kind of goodies.

JCorbo25

Are you going to organize a drive in for MOD? I'd be willing to swing down early and meetup with the caravan, I'd be coming from Sacramento though.

Jesus_Negros

I has no fb but I'll be in SoCal around 26th of March. Car wont be there until April.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned