The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1992 Galant GTi 16V

cheekychimp

To whichever mod moved this, thanks, it was on my to do list! I was going to do it after sending paltik a PM, since I never had the chance to do that in time, I'm replying here.

Paltik, in case you are wondering why this wasn't allowed in the Member's Showcase section, it has nothing to do with the quality of your ride, it's just rules. You need to be a "Member" before you can post in that section so you'll need to put in a little more time on the board and increase your post count to show your contribution to the community before you get that badge of honour. We also respectfully ask that you supply a list of what has been done to the car. It used to be the case that non-modified or stock cars were not worthy of that section. Today with so few unmolested cars around, a really clean stock car is actually very unique! So post up a list of what has (or hasn't) been done even if it is just something like "stock, cleaned and refurbished intake manifold" etc.

Your car is visually stunning. I own a 1989 GTi in the UK and I wish mine were this clean. It may not be a VR4 but the work that has gone into this clearly sets it apart.

Please don't give up! Make sure you prepare a list of work done to the car, maybe a few other shots of the engine bay/interior etc and post them in this thread. Once you hit member, shoot me a PM and I'll move this back to the Member's Showcase section and clean up the thread if necessary.

One advantage of having your car showcased here first is that members are free to comment and leave compliments. We tend to prefer not to have threads filled with comments in the showcase section so that there is just one post with 1-10 photos in (well unless your screen name is GSX-TC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif).

That's a seriously good looking car!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned