The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ECSO !!! Who will be in attendance ?

Gizmovr4

I know this belongs in the event section and I will post it there as well ! Just not sure anyone even looks at that section !!

So it looks like someone finally is putting an event together on the east coast for the Dsm crowd !!!
431 will be there running in either the q16 class or the street 16 class ! Nate will be running his 1g in the street 16 class /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Looks like a lot of fast cars are going ! Who else from here will attend ?????

Gizmovr4

Some of the cars that will attend !!! It's going to be one fast field of cars !!

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

The event will be at Cecil County Dragway, Maryland - the date has yet to be set - my understanding is sometime in May.

LIV4PSI

Is it a one day event, or weekend long?

Gizmovr4

I believe it to be a one day event /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

NateCrisman

With bells on....but I might be in stock-appearing-turbo w/ a tin can

Jesus_Negros

This isnt fair. I miss the dsm shootout because Im always out the country then I miss the east coast one because I'll be moving to Cali.

Gizmovr4

Nate Crisman is in !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

Isn't the original DSM shootout already on the East coast though? why did they make another one two states away calling it that name? They should of made a west coast one closer to states that don't get to go because of the distance like California, WA, Colorado etc etc.

But fwiw I like it, another DSM day(s) to add to the year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned