The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

windshield

Epifool

How many of you have had to replace a windshield on your gvr4? Im just wondering what it cost, as im gonna need one asap. 1848 and i took a mailbox out yesterday. Tried to brake, tried to turn, but she wouldnt respond. Too much wet snow. Luckily, no new dents. Just a passenger mirror, and a spiderweb in the bottom passenger side of the windshield. Very lucky. Didnt even have to call a towtruck, just drove out of it. So, what kind of $ am i gonna be dropping here?

VR_IV_MR

i think i got a windshield and wipers for 140 installed. was told it was oem. not really sure lol. but its not that big brand window company cant think of name atm

manikbastrd

That's why you turn the wheels, and she keeps going straight, you give it more beans and AWD drift instead!

On a serious note, I am sorry to hear that. We had a lot of snow here recently and it was hell to drive in, even in AWD...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned