The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JMF Battery Tray Help!

pot

Staff member
Gents, I'd like to have JMF manufacture a trunk mounted (passenger quarter panel area) custom battery tray for a PC680 Odyssey. The only catch is, Jim over at JMF would need a donor galant for a week, possibly more. I'm posting to inquire whether anyone in the north western PA area is in a position to drop their Galant off/and or needs a rear battery mount.

If so please contact Jim/myself at the following:

[email protected]

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Times Iike this I wish i lived in areas close by, because I would happily drop my car off there to help.

desant78

If you hear nothing post again. I am an hour away, but its really hard for me to support this because I would need to coordinate a ride to and from jmfab. If it was a one day thing I'd be able to do that easily. Let me know!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned