The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

vr4s in milwaukee, wi area

Hey guys. So lately I have been seeing quite a few vr4s around the milkwaukee area. I wonder if you guys ever get out and do meets or just hang out. I would love to get out there and meet some of you guys and learn a little more.

I do own 1161/2000 but its down at the moment due to a timing issue.

ps. If someone here drives a tan vr4 in the butler area, I seen you around and just want to saw hi. I was in the red evo8 with the black hood.

MellowVR4

Thats me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif its actually a GSX, my vr4 is the white one, havent brought it to work yet, but I will. Yeah, that day I saw you knod your head. I usually dont hang out with WIDSM guys, seem a bit odd IMO, but I know ill be down to meet up one day, I work at the NAPA in butler so stop in one day if you want. Im sure CAPTN (taylor) AND SNOHACKIN ( ian) would be down also.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I pass through, as I used to live there. I was there with my green one two weeks ago. Have not seen one on the road in years, but my exposure is limited.

raptorWagon

I make visits out there once in a while, still got family in Waukesha and New Berlin.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned