The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Will these fit?

tsitalon1

20yr DSM vet - complete newb with respect to wheel specs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will these wheels fit?

click

I still have the 4x100 stock lugs pattern, but I do not know what widths/offsets are acceptable....

Jesus_Negros

4x114 will fit and the offset is right then they will fit. I dont see where they had the offset but +30 through +45 works with that wheel size.

fuel

Quoting tsitalon1:
20yr DSM vet - complete newb with respect to wheel specs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will these wheels fit?

click

I still have the 4x100 stock lugs pattern, but I do not know what widths/offsets are acceptable....

Standard lug pattern for GVR-4s are 4x114.3mm (4x4.5"). Either it's a typo on their website, or those wheels will not fit if they are indeed 4x100mm.

tsitalon1

Thank you - for some reason I thought it was 4x100..

4x114.3mm it is I guess.

So I should look if I'm looking for 17x7.5" wheels, I should stick to 30-45 offset?

Thanks guys!

theevozero

The wheels in that link are universal 4 lug. The picture shows a 5 lug though..... They will fit as long as you don't have Brembo's or some larger caliper.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Please don't buy those.

slugsgomoo

Join the rest of us lemmings and get 5zigen FN01R-C in 17x8 +35 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James

Says it's 4x lug pattern. But shows 5 lug rims

tsitalon1

Quoting James:
Says it's 4x lug pattern. But shows 5 lug rims

I think they use generic pic, but can be ordered in 4x114.3. My biggest concern is offset as I do not know if they will fit over stock rotors/calipers. I don't care if they stick out a little.

James

+38 seems to look the best for figment. Check out JamesFosters thread on the evo BBS rims he put on his car

EMX5636

Pretty much any sizes that fit a 1G will fit a Galant. Just 4-lug (for most) instead of 5.

gvr4ever

I don't know if this is still relevant, but I think Koing wheels are the cheapest I'd put on a GVR4. click

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
What, no bitchin' about Rotas in that article? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Jesus_Negros

Rota is getting better with their wheels. I recommends some used evo 9 wheels, one of the best cost effective wheel upgrades for the gvr4. Fits like OEM and look great on any color gvr4.

BENE38A

im from new zealand, we do 5 stud conversion on evo 1 2 3's but a 5 stud or lug conversion on a galant vr4 is unheard of. what do you get the hubs off of, is there a thread someone can guide me too

EHmotorsports

click

any 1g AWD DSM front and rear suspension bits or just spindles.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts