The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2013 DSM/EVO Shootout DVD coming soon

GSX_TC

Well guys as many of you already know, there was some damm good GVR4 attendance this year and we got lots of good footage of all of us for the DVD, anyways just wanted to update you all on the DVD, here's what J had to say yesterday. "Sorry to anyone that tried to contact me; I've been off the grid in full Video-Editing-Super-Hermit-Mode.

The DVD is on track for a December Release."

So there ya have it, he's working his butt and trying to have it all finished up in time for Christmas. I can't wait to see it! I'll keep y'all updated.

Cheers
Mike

LIV4PSI

I am so excited to check it out. It was awesome to finally meet /J this year too.

Mike, due to the lineup, 1501 got a great cameo in Tom's Turbo Garage. Thanks for letting me keep the first spot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Ah your welcome man, I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing my car anyways lol.

GSX_TC

Lol " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gifyou're"

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned