The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

where are the moderators at?

turbophein

whats the deal with my name in the bad seller section and who are these newbs posting about me? where are these people i scammed and who are they... its kinda of getting to me now, i love the org and have been an on and off member for years!!! i don't need to or want to scam any member. how can i get this resolved and deleted? seriously? if there are people i scammed please come forth and shed your wrath upon me...lol its just plain ridiculous...

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
This is NOT the place for this thread!

Just post up the tracking numbers in your bad guy thread, and that will show the facts.

turbophein

that's the problem! i haven't sold anything in a while, i did over the last 2 days, but they are still in route so i'm sure they are not the problem...

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
... interesting

The staff here can only go on what's posted.

If you notice I put a request for more details from the "scammed" in your thread.

If they add details, you will be given the opprotunity to respond

If they do not add details, your thread will be removed.

slugsgomoo

I think the confusion stems from a guy named nick lavoie on fb selling things, and the motor in one of your posts is the same, so I think people are connecting those dots. Have you dealt with that guy?

turbophein

i just bought the rest of his dsm parts a few days ago... he said he made like $4000 already parting out the car. but he also had some parts in the back room that he said were sold already and just needed to be shipped. first time i met him and yes i used his motor pic for the turbo i didn't have a pick of. i guess this could make a little more sense now. they just came out of left field!!

edit: someone post a link to this facebook thread.

Last edited:

turbophein

this guy Tyeler Andersen is a freaking joke... why don't you make sure you know who you are talking about before you go and throw names around! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

i subscribe to the group waiting on acceptance to comment... can this all get deleted from the org now? slandering my name is not what i ever thought would happen.

slugsgomoo

Honestly the guy is super sketchy and the same engine pictures were in your post, it's not that surprising that a connection got made. The fact the guy claims to not be on the boards, and you're not on the facebook group yet, and he's stringing multiple people along... I don't blame Tyler & Moe, though they could've verified first.

All that said, do you have any details on the kid you got the motor from? Are you local enough that you could encourage him to actually ship the parts people paid for?

turbophein

i am 15 min from him yes, i'm in new bedford, he is in taunton. i won't post his personal info on here for obvious reasons, but like i said he had more parts in his back room, as shown in his pics that he posted, but he said they were sold and just needed to be shipped. to be fair as much as this kid has troubled me today, he didn't look or act like a punk. i'm just thinking he was procrastinating. all i know is i wanted to buy the body moldings and he said he sold them all for i think $100 or $200, so he could of sold them to me if he wanted to, for what its worth.

but i bought everything he had left for sale on Craigslist, so don't buy anything else from him lol!

CutlassJim

I can vouch for turbophein being a good seller. I purchased things off him from his last Galant and he was very good with communication and great when I met him. I have some of his stickers he gave me for free on my toolbox at work.

4thStroke

I don't want to turn this into a member review post, but I would have a tough time believe turbophein is a crook.

He could have taken me very easily, but due to his credentials on here, I sent him a BOV on his word that payment would be sent at the same time (time was an issue and he needed one ASAP).

BOV arrived and payment was taken care of via mail, no issues. I couldn't see it be made any easier for a user to come out on top with a free BOV than this scenario.

turbophein

Thanks guys! hoping to get this cleared up now that we know whats the confusion was...

toybreaker

iconoclast
Bump for an update.

Guys, please add any information you have on this situation!

Thanks!

turbophein

That one kid confused me with that kid nick... he saw me post the engine pic. pretty much all there is to it...

Like 4thstroke said. He sent me his BOV last week, before he got any type of payment... money order was so no issues there, not sure why evryone gets so scared when they use paypal anyway??? They cover you...

I messaged the kid who accused me wrongfully and started it all , on facebook. He has not replied.

toybreaker

iconoclast
there's two posters in the thread

one from a few months ago, and one just recently

can you break it down a little more?

Last edited:

turbophein

When I bought my new car and started searching the forum again. I happened to come across that bad guy thread. I responded because it was bogus... Nothhaving much action in that category my u name stayed up top. Then all the recent stuff happened. All I know is I haven't robbed anyone. My screen name has been the same since forums started... Google it. It all started years ago on NEDSM. Its even my name on every non dsm forum I'm part of.

toybreaker

iconoclast

I want to help you, but I still don;t understand what you;re saying.

The first poster says you never shipped anything

... got tracking numbers?

The second member is a case of mistaken identity /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Please take a moment and type things out in proper english so I can understand the situation.

Your last post just muddied the waters more.

Anybody from the faceplace know what the hell is going on here?

tyeler18

I'd appreciate if you don't try and slander my name as well. Yes it was a mistake, I was informed by another member of the board that Nick's profile was yours. After confirming that the engine pics were the same as nicks, and you were from MA, (and not knowing nick sold off all his parts since he will not contact me) it was hard to say it wasn't him. My review can be taken down as I've obviously never done business with you, however, for anyone else I'd highly recommend against anything of nick's. Still waiting for a refund from the clown.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts