The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who works at the RENO airport.

transparentdsm

dropped my friends off there today and it was in the employee parking area. who was it??

here is a picture of it. real nice looking from how far i had to stand.

bmxr152

We need to get together the northern Nevada vr4s for a meet.

omertaitalia

since its a area with snow theres probably more vr4's then we know of, haha shane has 3 at his house right now not to mention. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

1307nv

I have one in Sparks and I have seen another one, a 92 as well in Sparks. I would be interested in having a get together, somewhere centrally located.

se7enine

I believe it's a guy named Gene, I bought an EVO intercooler from him when he upgraded his. I think he just sold it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

transparentdsm

ok so October 5 or 6 is going to be the meet up date if people are interested. i put something on dsmtuners and a few guys from the Reno/Carson area may join us. i have a bigger thread in anything goes section click there is a link to it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts