The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does anyone have any car transport companies they recommend?

got_psi

Hey guys, I found a VERY CLEAN '92 GVR4 here in the classifieds. I worked deal with the seller and got what I feel is very fair deal. But, that's really only true If I can get it shipped here for a NOT insane price lol. The GVR4 I'm working on getting is shell/roller which I think they charge even more for..son of a...lol

Does ANYONE have a fair priced transport company? Or any other ideas I work FAR too much to be able to do nor do I have hitch or trailer or a truck and really don't have access to any of those besides renting them. Problem with that is the liability insurance I'd have to carry is going to cost me a ridiculous amount. So I'm at my wits end and will pay the pros to do if not an astronomical cost.

Please post here in thread or PM or email me,you can also text me ANYTIME, what help you may be able to provide me with be it a company name or a website or anything else that's a solution so I can bring that roller home to me. My cell always best way to reach is text...24*8__5.6.five__67:47

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned