The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Spotted: Logan Sq Chicago

BpuVR4

anyone's green VR4 in Logan Square part of Chicago 8pm tonight near the Police Dept? My roommate came in and told me he spotted a green one just around the corner from where we live.

BpuVR4

ok, so gonna try again. was sitting at red light on Fullerton eastbound at the I94 entrance behind this car. It's a black VR4 apparently, not green with no visible exhaust.

Chi271

Might be my guys. 365/1000 it's Nile black. But has a visible exhaust,although small.

Chi271

On the other hand I saw your vr4 parked by Sacramento Blvd, and palmer I think it was.. on the corner of the block, friday evening.

BpuVR4

yea, i live near the police station. i had it parked on Sacramento due to stupid street cleaning.

BpuVR4

so passed by another one you guys on 94 yesterday afternoon (friday)...black VR4 with green wheels, greeted each other in passing, who's car was it?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned