The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Narva bulbs?

eviLntt

Anyone have experience with Narva bulbs? I have a couple of bulbs out and was looking into replacing all of them with brighter ones. I was leaning towards PIAA but found these guys while doing research online.
Narva
US Distributor

I have JDM lights with upgraded wiring harnesses and relays for my lighting system using H1 & H4 bulbs, fogs are still H3. I tend to like the more whiter band of light for night driving, somewhere around 4000K. My fogs have a yellow insert in the housing which I like for the snow. I know there are a few memebers using the PIAA Extremes and seem to like them, anyone else have a good light product? Has anyone found HIR's that are reliable and fit JDM housings?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts