The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Window Crank

vr4play

Does anyone know what window cranks will fit for manual windows. The place I got my regulators from didn't have the cranks and Mitsubishi tells me I'm S.O.L. I think the 2G Eclipse ones might fit but wasn't sure. If anyone else has converted to manual windows have you tried something other than the factory original? The drivers door panel is a bit*h to find as well. Still looking for one of those.

Thanks

luis84one

i think i saw a galant with factory manual windows and grey tweed interor at the yard junk yard this week..

vr4play

If you are going to go back I would be willing to pay you to get them for me. I can't find any on this side of the country. I'm a little concerned with the cost of shipping something so big but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned