The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who makes this ????

Terrance362

I have been looking for this for a while. I was told that Dvd T fab made the fuel pump braket. I know magnus makes one but I like this one. I am trying to contact who ever makes this so I can buy one.

EMX5636

JMFabrications has made them before, and will build you one if you call or email them.

EMX5636

This is from my buddies car that the 2G auto pics came from that works at JMF.

But the cam driven fuel pump bracket is from DVDT fab.

Last edited:

EMX5636

I heard yes, but I also heard that they joined or started under a new name. If I can remember it, I'll post it up here.

Terrance362

ok good news guys I got in contact with them. SWEET!!!I will keep you guys posted on the product /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

biglady112

Unfortunately Albert uses Magnus Motorsports as his distributor for this piece. I run his mechanical hex drive bracket on the truck. I will say Magnus is a bunch of idiots. It was the worst experience I have ever had dealing with a vendor. And when I had a part of the hex drive fail, I just bypassed Magnus and went right to Albert. He was reluctant as all customer service issues he wants Magnus to deal with. After a heated rant, I informed him I expect to never have to deal with or have any contact with Magnus Motorsports again. Those guys have their head so far up their asses. And when I would throw a sh*t fit, I would demand they put Marco on the phone so I could let him know how his goons were displaying his business to his customer base, they refused to let me speak with him. He was always tuning a car.

All that aside, yes, the former DVDT Fab is who is still making these. Contact info and website here.

click

Last edited:

Terrance362

BigLady JMF told me about them earlier and I gave them a call. He said that they don't really do that anymore but he said he would try and work one in. I have herd the stories about magnus and their customer service. That was one of the reasons why I was trying to go with Dvdt fab. I just hope that he gets me one done. And the price kinda pushed me away from magnus.

biglady112

I bought mine less than six months ago. For the bullshit I had to go through, I promptly planed the MAGNUS name off the front of the bracket. I refuse to advertise after the headaches I had to go through. The price it bullshit, but we also copied the design for another project. It is a bit intricate. I would have had a hard time coming up with something myself to drive it right off the cam. Maybe a belt drive setup, but less than likely the cam.

Just tell him you have no desire to deal with Magnus and you would rather give him the money. Albert is now doing large production type runs with all his machines. I can understand his point of not wanting to do one or two little pieces here and there. But, keep in mind, he still has all those files and at the end of the day it is just a few button pushes away from being made. Just pin him down and he will help you. I met him in 2006 at the Shoot Out. He is a very genuine guy. When I had to have the replacement piece made and sent out, once he figured out my desires and distaste for Magnus, I sent the money and the part arrived in 2-3 days.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts