The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

20th Annual DSM/EVO Shootout DVD

GSX_TC

the 20th Annual DSM?EVO Shootout DVD is finally available for purchase guys! just 20 bucks shipped, i just ordered a few myself for late christmas presents =D

click

JamesFoster

I just ordered one as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

I can't wait to see the whole thing, just watching the trailer gets me hyped up haha.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Wow this has got to be THE BEST coverage of any shootout ever! The effects and editing done by /J are just out of this world, not to mention a great music selection on there, I'm a fan of dubstep and that was used very often during the movie, I also love how he covered more of the events of the shootout like the Dyno on Friday and the autocross on Saturday as opposed to last years DVD. This is definitely one for the collection guys, don't miss out on this amazing coverage. They even covered the one lap VR4 in there too so that was really exciting to watch.

Mike

89Mirageman

Can't wait to get mine, especially since we were not able to go this year.

blackvr4

One thing I did not like about the video.

The lack of coverage of Sheps car. Considering it made two passes it was not in the DVD at all.

GSX_TC

Keep in mind he is all by himself doing all of this, I'm sure when Shep made the passes he was busy filming something else.

89Mirageman

Best $20 I've spent in a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MX4

Im in Canada Baz. And I picked it up across the border in the USA. It arrived very quickly after payment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned